These challenges are for Bee Sober members who have successfully completed our Free Sober Experiment and want to carry on.
Why: We know that you are more likely to succeed when you are accountable to a group, peer accountability is proven to keep people on track and remain committed, celebrating as a group will make it more likely that you will achieve your goal.
The key to success is the support of your group, every single week, no matter how you are feeling, what cravings and self-doubt you may be experiencing, we will be there to cheer you on.
What you get:
• Welcome introductory lounge with an accredited Bee Sober Coach - where you can share your stories and really get to know each other.
• Exclusive Telegram group for the duration of the challenge - Unlimited support.
• Weekly Zoom check-in with an accredited Bee Sober Coach
• Daily check-ins on Facebook
• Max 8 places per group - This keeps the groups intimate
• Certificate and Bee Sober gift on completion.
How: You can join for £175, that's less than £3.00 per day, payable upfront
Our promise to you:
We care about everyone and whatever your story we can support you, no matter what.
We never give up on anyone and if the worst should happen, you will be entitled to a free 20-minute support call to get you back in the game.
When: 1st of March, June, September and December at 7:30pm UK time - Welcome Group Session - Intro, get to know each other. Please allow a couple of hours so everybody can share their story
Then weekly (date and time to be confirmed) - 1 hr check-in and coaching session