June: Group by Christie Tate – “a deliciously compelling read, and an intimate journey through the daring, exhilarating, painful, and hilarious journey that is group therapy – a process that breaks you down, and then reassembles you so that all the pieces finally fit.”
Bee Sober Book Club 2022:
This year, we are mixing up memoir, quit lit and fiction so there will be something for different tastes. Not all of the books will related to sobriety but you will always find the book club a safe, sober space for excellent book chats!
Members will have the link to attend in their members pack, and non-members can register using the link below. It’s free to attend, but if you choose to make a donation that will go back towards the work Bee Sober does in the community.
Grab and brew and join us at the Bee Sober Book Club ❤
Third Monday of the month, 7.30pm on Zoom.
- July: Wild Swans (Jung Chan)
- August: Blackout: Remembering the Things I Drank to Forget (Sarah Hepola)
- September: The Vanishing Half (Brit Bennett)
- October: Highlight Real (Emily Lynn Paulson)
- November: A Million Little Pieces (James Frey)
- December: No Such Thing as Normal (Bryony Gordon)