This year, we are mixing up memoir, quit lit and fiction so there will be something for different tastes. Not all of the books will related to sobriety but you will always find the book club a safe, sober space for excellent book chats!
Members will have the link to attend in their members pack, and non-members can register using the link below. It’s free to attend, but if you choose to make a donation that will go back towards the work Bee Sober does in the community.
Grab a brew and join us at the Bee Sober Book Club ❤
Third Monday of the Month, 7.30pm on Zoom.
Here are all of the 2022 books so you can plan ahead:
- January: The Unexpected Joy of Being Sober (Catherine Gray)
- February: 10 Minutes 38 Seconds in This Strange World (Elif Shafak)
- March: Again, Rachel (Marian Keyes)
- April: Me (Elton John) - 25th April due to Easter Monday
- May: Marlena (Julie Buntin)
- June: Group (Christie Tate)
- July: Blackout: Remembering the Things I Drank to Forget (Sarah Hepola)
- August: The People on Platform 5 (Claire Pooley) 22nd August (DATE CHANGE)
- September: The Vanishing Half (Brit Bennett)
- October: Highlight Real (Emily Lynn Paulson)
- November: A Million Little Pieces (James Frey)
- December: No Such Thing as Normal (Bryony Gordon)